REED DIFFUSERS and REFILL
Inviting aroma diffuse into the air, transforms any space into a soothing atmosphere.
MY HAPPY PLACE-The aroma of line-dried sheets on a sunny, breezy day. This scent begins with calming cotton blossom and a touch of lemon, giving way to a heart of crisp linen. Base notes of sandalwood, and violet .
BALANCE- The refreshen scent of grapefruit with a hint of mint.
Southern Hospitality- Deeply aromatic, this scent begins with top notes of mandarin and lemongrass amplified by mid notes of bergamot and ginger steeped in a base of white tea and jasmine. Uplifting and relaxing!
How to use:
- Remove the stopper on the jar.
- Put the rattan reeds inside the jar and arrange them artfully. Flip them whenever you want a burst of fragrance. Do it over a trash can or sink to catch any oil drips. Keep in mind that flipping the reeds more often will cause the oil to evaporate more quickly.
- Place the diffuser out of reach of pets, children and anything that might cause it to spill over. Put a placemat or coaster underneath it to catch any oil drips if you’re worried about damaging the surface.
- Once you notice the oil has evaporated, clean out the jar with soap and water and let it dry (otherwise the water will repel the oil!). Then fill it again with your fravorite refill fragrance.. You’ll get a better aroma if you start fresh instead of adding to old oil.
- Change the reeds whenever you change the oil. Reeds get dusty and clogged with oil over time, and regularly replacing them will ensure you have the strongest fragrance possible.